Monday, November 26, 2012

Now, I Beside You


we strarted with an introduction and be a friend
continues with a joke
joke just like the world is ours
and now, you're saying hello to me in a short message
asked to me "how are you today" and "what are you doing"
something was wrong, now that's care more than just a friend

however, i actually began to move away 
away from you
try to 
eschew, but you're still there
try to turn away, you did not move

and now, finally i'm slowly to leave you
let you catch up and standing in front of me
just look yourself, close all the views
now I'm there beside you
try to love you
let it all flow
and let the flow will choose the way for us

moment when we happy
moment when we sad
moment when we confusion
as selfish closing thoughts
up and down, that change one by one

makes me smile
makes me frown
makes me cry
and make me blush
i enjoy it

don't blame the flow when we aren't in the same place
but if we're together, hope, this is can more beautiful than before :)
trust on the best choice of God
because it will always be the best
will you to pray together the best??
thank you, i've met you


*mohon maaf bila masih ada kosa kata yang kurang :D

No comments:

Post a Comment